1. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to Facebook account holders who are legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., and who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. If you do not have a Facebook account, create one at www.facebook.com. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, parent company, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this Sweepstakes and members of their families (parents, siblings, children, and their respective spouses) and/or those residing in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
2. Sweepstakes Period. This Sweepstakes begins February 14, 2014 at 12:00:01am Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends Sunday April 13th at 11:59:59 pm EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into 10 entry periods (“Entry Period”) with the start and end dates indicated below.
Entry Period Start End
1 Friday, February 7, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, February 10, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
2 Friday, February 14, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, February 17, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
3 Friday, February 21, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, February 24, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
4 Friday, February 28, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, March 3, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
5 Friday, March 7, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, March 10, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
6 Friday, March 14, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, March 17, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
7 Friday, March 21, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, March 24, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
8 Friday, March 28, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, March 31, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
9 Friday, April 4, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, April 7, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
10 Friday, April 11, 2014 at 12:00:01 am EST Monday, April 14, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm EST
Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. Drawings; Odds. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner for each Entry Period from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. The drawings to select First Prizes winners will be held on or about February 10, February 17, February 24, March 3, March 10, March 17, March 24, April 1, April 7, April 14, April 21, April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19, May 26 and June 2, 2014. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period to which the drawing relates. Entries in one Entry Period do not carry over to any other Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified, in Sponsor’s discretion, by email. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by email. If: (a) any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (b) potential winner does not respond to initial notification by email or phone within two (2) business days of the date of notification, or (c) potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Entry Period.
5. Prizes. Sponsor will award ten (10) First Prizes:
• Entry Period 1 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
• Entry Period 2 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
• Entry Period 3 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
• Entry Period 4 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
• Entry Period 5 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
• Entry Period 6 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
• Entry Period 8 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
• Entry Period 9 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
• Entry Period 10 prize is one (1) XX (1) XX, as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion (ARV: $XX-XX).
Offerings are subject to change based on inventory.
Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any expenses, licenses, permits, accident or health insurance, and any other costs or expenses incurred in claiming or using the prize, and not expressly included in the prize description in these Official Rules. Any difference between the actual value of the prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded. No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of prize permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent).
6. Release of Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you release Sponsor, Facebook, Inc. and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and others associated with the implementation and/or operation of this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Entities”), from and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in such Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible, and shall have no liability, for: (a) entries that contain incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, or do not otherwise comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (c) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prize winners; (d) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (e) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes.
7. General. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Proof of entering information at the Web Site will not be deemed proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor. Entrant must be the registered subscriber of the Facebook account from which the entry is made. Multiple Facebook accounts linked to the same entrant will be disqualified. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro, robotic, mechanical, programmed, or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Any individual who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be the identified account holder of the Facebook account used to submit the entry form. Potential winner may be required to provide proof to Sponsor that he or she is the authorized account holder of the Facebook account from which entry was made. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to: (a) permanently disqualify from a Sweepstakes any person it believes has intentionally violated these Sweepstakes Rules; and (b) suspend, modify or terminate a Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of such Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized entries, including, without limitation, multiple entries from the same person.
8. WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Publicity. Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s consent for the Sponsor or its agents to use and/or publish winner’s full name, country, city and state of residence, photograph or other likeness, entry, Memory, voice, testimonials, opinions, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner, worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation, notice, review, or approval.
10. OPT-IN: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you consent for the Sponsor to obtain, use and transfer your name, address and other information for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes. You also authorize the Sponsor to send information, including emails, to the address on the entry form about Pacsafe products and services.
You may opt out of receiving future emails from Sponsor by clicking on the link contained in any email. You will remain eligible for this Sweepstakes whether or not you opt out of receiving promotional emails from Sponsor.
11. Disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington. If any part of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the balance of the Official Rules shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a federal or state court located in Washington, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. Winners List. A winners list will be posted at the Website following each drawing