Returns & Exchanges
Returning Items Purchased on Pacsafe.com
This return policy applies to products purchased from Outpac Designs Inc. (“Pacsafe”) through the www.pacasfe.com, as defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use incorporated herein by this reference (the “Website”).
For all other returns, please refer to the store where you made the original purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your Pacsafe purchase made on the Website, you can return it for a replacement or refund, subject to the terms and conditions below. Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. Damaged, dirty or used items cannot be returned for a refund and will be returned to the customer at the customer's option and expense
Returns by Mail
- Complete and include the Authorization number with your returned item(s), which is available by contacting customer service via our online form. Returns will only be accepted with a completed Authorization Form.
- Merchandise is to be securely packed in the original box, if possible, removing all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- We recommend that you ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Pacsafe is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking. Claims for lost packages should be taken up with the carrier responsible for shipping the product.
- If your organization or office refuse delivery of any package and the package is returned to us, we will automatically treat this as a refund. If you would like us to redeliver, you will need to place a new order.
- Send all returns to the following address: (For warranty returns, see Warranty section below.)
13515 48th Street
Sumner, WA 98390
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the purchaser. No C.O.D. deliveries will be accepted.
- Packages must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of the item.
- Customers will be notified via email when the return has been processed and a credit has been issued to the original form of payment.
- Refunds will be given within 30 days of receipt of the returned merchandise for the price of the returned item(s) less the original shipping and handling changes. Please allow one billing cycle for credit card refunds to appear on your statement.
- If a gift certificate or card, voucher, coupon or payment mechanism other than a credit or debit card was used to pay the original price, or if the purchase was part of a special offer that is not in effect when the return is made, Pacsafe may elect to give you a refund via check.
- If you do not comply with any of the above conditions, we reserve the right to refuse the return or exchange, or to impose different or additional conditions, including (without limitation) basing our response on the current sales price.
- At Pacsafe’s discretion, credit for partial returns may be less than invoice due to bundled or promotional pricing.
- Returns may make you ineligible for promotions and we reserve the right to require identification, proof of purchase, or additional verifiable information to help Pacsafe find your original purchase in its records.
- Gift returns made via mail, are credited to the original form of payment used for the order.
Exchanges by Mail
- To return the unwanted merchandise, follow the instructions for returning your item by mail above.
- Once your original merchandise has been returned we will issue you a refund less the original shipping and handling charges.
Damaged or Defective Items
- If you received an item that is damaged or defective upon arrival, please contact us immediately. It is important that you contact us before returning the item, so that we may assist you with return shipping fees. If you do not contact us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges. All such returns of damaged or defective items must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Please include your order number and a detailed description of the damage or defect.
- Pacsafe reserves the right to repair or replace the product.
Wrong Item, Color or Size
- If we shipped you the wrong item, please contact us immediately. It is important that you contact us before returning your item, so that we may assist you with the return shipping fees. If you do not contact us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges. All such returns must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Please include your order number and a detailed description of the differences between the item you ordered, and the item you received.
5 Year Warranty and Repair for Items Purchased on Pacsafe.com
Pacsafe products purchased from Pacsafe through the Website on or after 1st January 2013 may be covered by Pacsafe 5-year warranty, incorporated herein by this reference. For Pacsafe products purchased through the Website only, you may claim your warranty, under the terms as provided in the warranty documents included in the product packaging, by sending the products to
1307 N 45th St Suite 202
Seattle WA 98103-6741