1. Information We CollectWe collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request, to help improve your shopping experience, and to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, contests and sweepstakes. We try to limit the collected information to support the intended purpose of collection.
1.2 Usage InformationWe receive and store certain types of information about your use of the Website when you use the Website. Our purpose is to allow the Website to work correctly, to evaluate use of the Website, for marketing purposes and to personalize and enhance your browsing and shopping experience. Some examples include: We may collect technical information such as your IP address, the address of a referring website, the type of web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider and the path you take through the Website; When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date of the purchase/return.
3. How We Use Your InformationPacsafe uses your personal information and usage information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, customer service, internal business processes, marketing, including contests and sweepstakes, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include: To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about said requests; To register your account on the Website; To administer surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions; To provide customer service; To help us improve and customize the Website; To send you information about our products, services, promotions, contests and sweepstakes; and To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business. To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and usage information we collect. We may transfer or disclose your personal and usage information, for these purposes, within our Pacsafe group of companies including, but not limited to, Pacsafe and any parent, subsidiary and associate company of Pacsafe (“Pacsafe Group”).
5.1 Service ProvidersWe may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are shipping companies, payment companies, credit card processors, financial institution partners, hosting and maintenance providers, data storage and management providers, marketing and promotional providers, and generally, companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites.
5.2 Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and OthersWe may disclose your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Pacsafe Group, our customers, our associates, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers, or addressing crimes committed on the Website. Pacsafe may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant, subpoena or other legally valid inquiry or order, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
5.3 Business TransfersWe may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Pacsafe Group or as part of a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control.
6. Your ChoicesWe want to communicate with you in the ways that you want to hear from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing messages from us, you can either change your marketing preferences by changing Your Account preferences or, by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of our marketing emails. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed.
7. How to Access and Update Your InformationPacsafe takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, either by accessing Your Account or by accessing your newsletter preferences from the link found at the bottom of all newsletters
8. How We Secure Your InformationSecuring your information is important to Pacsafe. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Website, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Website, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Online ProtectionsYour account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential.
10. Privacy of Children OnlineWe are committed to protecting children's online privacy. In order to protect the privacy of children, Pacsafe does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
12. InternationalAs a global company, Pacsafe may process, store and transfer Personal information in the United States or in any other country in which any company of the Pacsafe Group is incorporated. Pacsafe requires that all companies of Pacsafe Group protect your personal information, regardless of where it is stored, in accordance with applicable laws.