Where in the world is Pawi?
10 Pacsafe prizes, 10 days across 10 cities around the world
Pawi’s packed his gear and left the office on a 10 day whirlwind tour across the globe. With his protective, slashproof armour, there’s no limit to what he can do and where he’ll end up!
He’s promised to send us a photo for every day he’s away, so see if you know where he is.
Simply tag your name on the photo and then write the city and country you think Pawi’s in, in the comment section below the photo. The first person to get the correct answer, will receive a Pacsafe product*.
Not familiar with Facebook:
- Click here to the ‘Where is Pawi’ photo album
- Click the link ‘Tag this photo’ on the bottom left hand side
- Tag your name
- Enter the city and country in the comment section below
Terms & conditions
- Competition runs from 11th - 22nd April 2011
- A new ‘Where is Pawi’ Photo will be posted every day (excluding Sat and Sun) on our Facebook wall and on that page, for a total of 10 week days.
- 1 guess per person per photo
- The first person to guess correctly will win
- Winners will be notified after the competition closes
- Pacsafe prizes will follow the Pacsafe product in the corresponding photo
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded
Barcelona - Spain
Cap Town - South Africa
Tiwanaku - Bolivia
Laura Espinoza Nazzari
Oymyakonsky Ulus - Russia
Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam
Mateo Dacanay II
Yangshou - China
Yet to be confirmed
Kanchanaburi - Thailand
Robert John Reyes
Pretoria - South Africa
Coron, Palawan, Philippines
Sao Tome and Principe, Praia das pombos