Movember Photo Contest
Let's raise awareness to prostate cancer and men's health by growing a moustache during the month of November. Let your friends, family and colleagues know why you're growing the Mo this month.
If you are, send us a photo of you, your mo and your Pacsafe bag!
Pacsafe challenges men to grow a wicked, attractive, freaky or most interesting Mo in support for cancer awareness...are you up for this challenge?!
Here's how you can participate:
First off, some "grooming rules" on what's considered a Mustache.
- No Beards (no joining Mo at the sideburns)
- No Goatees (no joining handlebars at the chin)
- Ticklers allowed (a small complimentary growth under the chin)
- As of November 4th, you must be cleaned shaven (take a before photo)
- Start growing your moustache throughout the month of November.
- Take a photo of your moustache (after photo) with your favourite Pacsafe bag.
- Go to the Pacsafe Movember Photo Contest and upload the before and after photo of your Mo and your Pacsafe bag to be entered.
- Optional: Can add in the charity you are supporting for in the "caption" field.
- Submit your photos by November 29th to be eligible.
- Pacsafe judges will select a winner whose Mo is the the most creative, interesting, craziest, freakiest or attractive.
- One lucky winner will win USD$100 worth of Pacsafe goodies.
Pacsafe Movember Competition
- This competition is open to any and all residents of any country in the world, except employees of Outpac Designs Ltd (“Pacsafe”), their families or anyone else associated with the organization of this competition.
- Participants under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian prior to participating. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed for the competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any other rule whatsoever. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To be considered for the competition:
- The participant shall have a Facebook account and like Pacsafe’s Facebook page on “https://www.facebook.com/Pacsafe”.
- The participant shall click on the link to the Movember Competition (Woobox application: “Photo Contests”) on Pacsafe’s Facebook page (in Pacsafe Newsletter, there is the link to Pacsafe’s Facebook page).
- The participant shall take only one picture which includes his clean face which is shaven on 4th November 2013, and take only one picture which includes his face with moustache (beard, goatee or fake moustach is not applicable to this competition) which is grown after 4th November 2013 with his favourite Pacsafe bag.
- The participant shall provide his email address and submit the pictures through the Woobox application: “Photo Contests”.
- The pictures shall be submitted during the following period: from 0:01am (Hong Kong Time, GMT+8) on 4th November 2013 to 11:59pm (Hong Kong Time, GMT+8) on 29th November 2013.
- Late, incomplete or corrupt pictures will not be accepted.
- All pictures submitted must be the work of the participant submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other competition prior to the present competition.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that any and all pictures they submit have been taken with the consent of anyone who is identifiable in that picture or the consent of their parent/guardian if the said person is under the age of 18 and that they have been advised of the purpose of the picture and that such picture may be published by Pacsafe.
- Participant must ensure that the pictures they are submitting are their own work, that they own the copyright for them and that they do not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party or violate any laws.
- Unless otherwise provided in Facebook terms and conditions or unless contrary to any applicable law, the following rules shall apply: participants will retain copyright and moral rights in their submitted pictures however, by entering, all participants grant Pacsafe non-exclusive rights to use the pictures to promote Pacsafe products and/or the competition or similar future competition within a five year period which may include publishing, displaying or otherwise reproducing the pictures on any medium whatsoever provided such use is for the purposes of promoting Pacsafe products and/or the competition or similar future competitions only.
- One participant chosen by Pacsafe (the “Winner”) based on creativity, interest, craziness, freakiness and attraction of the moustache in the picture shall receive one or more Pacsafe products chosen by Pacsafe at its entire discretion of a total value of 100 USD (one hundred US Dollars). The value calculation shall be based on the retail price as shown on Pacsafe website (www.pacsafe.com). Pacsafe’s decision to consider a winner for the competition shall be final.
- The Winner’s name will be announced on Pacsafe Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Pacsafe) on 3rd December 2013 and in Pacsafe December 2013 Newsletter.
- The Winner shall have 14 calendar days to send the information required to receive the prize, i.e. name, address and telephone number to the following email address: email@example.com. If the Winner cannot be contacted or is not available within the aforesaid period, Pacsafe reserves the right to determine another winner according to Clause 10.
- Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Pacsafe. Pacsafe may, at its absolute discretion, vary, cancel or amend the competition and the participants agree that no liability shall attach to Pacsafe as a result thereof.
- By participating in this competition, the participant gives permission for its email address to be collected by Outpac Designs Ltd only for the purpose of managing this competition. Such information will not be communicated to third parties. Such information will not be collected by Facebook or any other third party.
- The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other third party.
- By participating in this competition, the participant agrees to give Facebook or any other third party a complete release from any legal liability in connection with this competition.
Movember Photo Contest Results