Pinterest Christmas Wishlist
Let Father Christmas know what's on your Pacsafe Pinterest wishlist this Christmas and if you've been nice this year, you may win your dream gear from your list.
Here's how your wishlist can come true:
- Contest period: December 16-20, 2013
- Follow Pacsafe on Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/pacsafe)
- Create a public board called "Pacsafe Christmas List"
- Go to Pacsafe.com and pin a Pacsafe travel kit you will need for a bucket list getaway. (min 3 gears)
- Add the hashtag #PacsafeHolidays in the comment of each pin
- Provide the URL to your board by commenting on the "Pinterest Christmas Wishlist" pin in the Pacsafe "Travel | Pacsafe Contests" board
- One winner will be selected base on the best gear.
- Winner wins USD$250.00 worth of Pacsafe gear on their wishlist
Good luck to all and hope Father Christmas will reward you with some items off your list!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to any and all residents of any country in the world, except employees of Outpac Designs Ltd (“Pacsafe”), their families or anyone else associated with the organization of this competition.
- Participants under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian prior to participating. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed for the competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any other rule whatsoever. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To be considered for the competition:
- The participant shall have a “Pinterest” account (www.pinterest.com) and follow Pacsafe at www.pinterest.com/pacsafe.
- The participant shall create a public board called “Pacsafe Christmas List” and pin at least three Pacsafe products pictures from Pacsafe website (www.pacsafe.com) on the board.
- The participant shall add the hashtag #PacsafeHolidays in the comment of each picture that he/she “pins”.
- The participant shall communicate his/her board URL in the comment section of Pacsafe “Travel | Pacsafe Contests” board. (http://www.pinterest.com/pacsafe/travel-pacsafe-contests/).
- The participant shall create the board, “pin” the pictures and communicate the URL during the following period (“Competition Period”): from 0:00am (PST) on 16th December 2013 to 23:59pm (PST) on 20th December 2013.
- Late or incomplete submission will not be accepted.
- One participant (the “Winner”) will be drawn by random selection among the participants who have pinned the picture which gets the most pins during the Competition Period. The Winner shall receive one or more Pacsafe products chosen by Pacsafe at its entire discretion of a total value between 240 USD (two hundred and forty US Dollars) to 250 USD (two hundred and fifty US Dollars) inclusive. The value calculation shall be based on the retail price as shown on Pacsafe website (www.pacsafe.com). Pacsafe’s decision to choose the Winner for the competition shall be final.
- The Winner’s name will be announced on Pacsafe Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Pacsafe) on 3rd January 2014 and in Pacsafe January 2014 Newsletter. Pacsafe will also inform the Winner by commenting in the section of Pacsafe “Travel | Pacsafe Contests” board (http://www.pinterest.com/pacsafe/travel-pacsafe-contests/).
- The Winner shall have 14 calendar days to send the information required to receive the prize, i.e. name, address and telephone number to the following email address: email@example.com. If the Winner cannot be contacted or is not available within the aforesaid period, Pacsafe reserves the right to determine another winner according to Clause 6.
- Events may occur that render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Pacsafe. Pacsafe may, at its absolute discretion, vary, cancel or amend the competition and the participants agree that no liability shall attach to Pacsafe as a result thereof.
- By participating in this competition, the participant gives permission for its name and email address to be collected by Outpac Designs Ltd only for the purpose of managing this competition.
- The competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Pinterest or any other third party.
- By participating in this competition, the participant agrees to give Pinterest or any other third party a complete release from any legal liability in connection with this competition.
Pinterest Wishlist Winner
Father Christmas was kept busy going through all your Pinterest Pacsafe wishlists. You were all good this year but Father Christmas was only able to grant one Pacsafe Christmas Wishlist.
Congratulations to Jill Stanley!
Thank you all for taking the time to put your Pacsafe Wishlist together! Here are is everyone's wishlist that was submitted in no particular order.
- Ariel Abella: Pacsafe Christmas Wishlist
- Jill Stanley: Pacsafe Christmas Wishlist
- Angry Banana: Pacsafe Christmas Wishlist
- Johnny Chu: Pacsafe Christmas Wishlist
- Lindsay Rankin: Pacsafe Christmas Wishlist
- Elizabeth Langston: Pacsafe Christmas Wishlist